Do you want to be the editor of the leading publication covering the dynamic, essential and facinating global seafood industry?
DN Media Group
DN Media Group is seeking a new Editor-in-Chief for Intrafish.com, the well-established and market-leading seafood industry publication. We are a media group with publications covering some of the most fascinating and biggest industries globally, energy, shipping and seafood. DN Media Group also owns the largest business daily in Norway.
The seafood industry is worth an estimated $400 billion and is offering a never-ending source of exciting topics for outstanding journalism.
We’re looking for an editor passionate about delivering excellent, independent business journalism to a demanding and discerning audience around the globe.
- Ensure IntraFish.com is growing its readership base by delivering must-read, breaking business news and analysis that engages readers
- Lead a diverse team of international journalists working across multiple time zones
Our ideal candidate should have;
- Experience in reporting and editing in a fast-paced newsroom
- Solid digital media experience
- Experience in managing and/or leading a team
- Some domestic and international travel
- Industry knowledge in aquaculture, seafood or fisheries would be a major advantage
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary package, excellent benefits, family-friendly policies and hybrid working options.
- World-class digital publishing and analytics tools
- A large organization with a mission to support and develop our talent across the group