If you have a passion for sales and want to be part of the energy transition, then our vacancies may be for you.
DN Media Group
Houston and London
We are seeking to recruit two new colleagues to join the team selling advertising and sponsorship opportunities on behalf of our energy titles; Hydrogen Insight, Recharge and Upstream.
One position to be based out of our London Office and one out of Houston, Texas. Both will report into the Director – Marketing Solutions Sales Energy.
Our International and strategically located Marketing Solutions team is friendly, modern, creative and solutions oriented. We have the insight that it takes to understand our customers’ business challenges and the ingenuity to solve them. With a digital first approach and best in class journalism which is at the core of our operation, we are busy creating brands that are futuristic and will continue to dominate & lead the Energy News & Analysis space. We have a strong reputation in the market that has been built on the brilliant work we create and the proven results that we deliver for our customers.
- Grow and expand the marketing solutions revenue stream on all DN Energy titles – Upstream, Recharge & Hydrogen Insight.
- Identify new business opportunities for all Energy brands.
- pertinent and helpful contact with the prospect throughout the process.
- Develop and maximise presence and market share in designated account and territories.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the prospective client on best-in-class B2B marketing campaigns.
- Handle relevant follow-up with regards to artwork, campaign performance reporting etc.
- Collaborate with the global sales team on sales initiatives, products and work towards shared mission & vision.
- Attention to detail and ensuring the organisation reputation is presented well.
- Travel to visit clients and attend external industry events to meet existing clients and prospect for new business.
- Be an exemplary brand ambassador of the DN Media Energy portfolio while representing the brand at Industry events and at client visits.
Our ideal candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in strategic marketing, Communication, Technology, Business and Administration or similar.
- Significant proven experience gained in sales and customer service preferably in the Media sales sector.
- Experience with working in complex matrix organizations, is an advantage.
- Experience with working in a global environment.
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary and commsion scheme
- Insurances & benefits
- Opportunity to work in a global environment
- Some global business travel
- Working with some very talented colleagues
- Exposure to some extremely interesting global industries
- Working out of our prestigious London offices
- Hybrid working options available
- Home office for Houston
- And finally to have some fun along the way